Doctor's Orders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Register your character accounts with full name in all lowercase. If your character's name exceeds the username character limit, contact an administrator to discuss the alternative. Example: jane elizabeth doe

2 posters

[TW: Addiction] My Beating Heart Belongs to You

isadora grace collins
    isadora grace collins
    Attending
    Attending

[TW: Addiction] My Beating Heart Belongs to You Empty [TW: Addiction] My Beating Heart Belongs to You

Post by isadora grace collins Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:20 pm

With every breath that I'm worth here on Earth
    I'm sending all my love to you
    So if you dare to second guess you can rest assured
    That all my love's all for you

My beating heart belongs to you
    I walked for miles til I found you
    I'm here to honor you
    If I lose everything in the fire
    I'm sending all my love to you

This would be first case that Isa would work on her on her own, and to say that she was nervous would be a massive understatement. She pulled her hair up in a slightly messy bun, washed her hair, and grabbed the patient's file, before heading off toward what they called the processing room. She knocked lightly on the wooden door before turning the knob. "Hi there," she said softly, warmly. "I'm Dr. Marrow, but you can call me Isadora, or Isa, if you'd like..."

Last edited by isadora grace collins on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    braxton chase collins
    braxton chase collins
    Actor
    Actor

[TW: Addiction] My Beating Heart Belongs to You Empty Re: [TW: Addiction] My Beating Heart Belongs to You

Post by braxton chase collins Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Braxton was gazing out the window when heard someone with a sweet voice walk into the room. He looked over at the woman that had just walked in and it seems like he couldn't find the right words to say so he just looked at her trying to bring himself to say something, but the words had failed him and just wouldn't come out
    isadora grace collins
    isadora grace collins
    Attending
    Attending

[TW: Addiction] My Beating Heart Belongs to You Empty Re: [TW: Addiction] My Beating Heart Belongs to You

Post by isadora grace collins Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Isa flashed him a soft smile. "I want you to know, that admitting that you need help is a really big step, and I know it probably wasn't an easy choice for you to make, but as long as you're still willing to try, I'll be willing to help you in any way I can, okay?"
    braxton chase collins
    braxton chase collins
    Actor
    Actor

Post by braxton chase collins Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Still unable to speak because he was amazed by her he simply nodded
    isadora grace collins
    isadora grace collins
    Attending
    Attending

Post by isadora grace collins Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:41 pm

"I'm going to be in charge of your care for as long as you're in treatment, for now, you're going to be part of our in-patient treatment program, but as soon as we think you're ready, and you think you're ready, we'll transition you to out-patient care," Isa explained.
    braxton chase collins
    braxton chase collins
    Actor
    Actor

Post by braxton chase collins Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:43 pm

He nodded and finally found his voice "how long do you think that will be?"
    isadora grace collins
    isadora grace collins
    Attending
    Attending

Post by isadora grace collins Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:52 pm

"That really depends on you, Braxton," said Isa.
    braxton chase collins
    braxton chase collins
    Actor
    Actor

Post by braxton chase collins Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:58 pm

He nodded "Well this addiction has been going for years so I honestly don't know how long its going to take me either." He said with a sigh
    isadora grace collins
    isadora grace collins
    Attending
    Attending

Post by isadora grace collins Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:00 pm

"You've already gotten past one of the most important things, just remember that," Isa smiled.
    braxton chase collins
    braxton chase collins
    Actor
    Actor

Post by braxton chase collins Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:58 am

He looked at her "if you say so." He replied
    isadora grace collins
    isadora grace collins
    Attending
    Attending

Post by isadora grace collins Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:41 am

"Admitting that you need help is a very, very big step," said Isa. "Now, why don't we go ahead, and get started? What we like to do when you first check yourself in here, is run an extensive check up, and see where your health stands at the moment. We'll continue to run these check ups at various random points throughout your care. Okay?"
    braxton chase collins
    braxton chase collins
    Actor
    Actor

Post by braxton chase collins Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:40 pm

He nodded "Sounds good to me doc." He said as he started filling out the paper work that she had showed him to fill out
    isadora grace collins
    isadora grace collins
    Attending
    Attending

Post by isadora grace collins Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:43 am

She sat back, looking over his previous records.
    braxton chase collins
    braxton chase collins
    Actor
    Actor

Post by braxton chase collins Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:09 pm

He glance at her every chance that he got, but he made sure that she hadn't caught onto him watching her just yet.
    isadora grace collins
    isadora grace collins
    Attending
    Attending

Post by isadora grace collins Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:12 am

She quietly watched him from her own corner of the room. "We'll get started whenever you're ready."
    braxton chase collins
    braxton chase collins
    Actor
    Actor

Post by braxton chase collins Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:41 am

He looked at her before walking over and sitting on the couch in front her. "Okay. Lets start"
    isadora grace collins
    isadora grace collins
    Attending
    Attending

Post by isadora grace collins Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:31 am

"No therapy stuff today, need to establish your physical health, first."
    braxton chase collins
    braxton chase collins
    Actor
    Actor

Post by braxton chase collins Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:10 am

"Honestly I thought you had to ask a question before I spoke." he said

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 am